[RECIPE] My homemade ice cream.
Ok, let me share the ONE recipe I have in my arsenal that’s so good it might
score me a husband lead to intense weight gain.
My quick, easy strawberry ice cream is a recipe ripped from Fairlady magazine. See the original HERE.
105 grams castor sugar
1 egg white
1 cup cream
1 cup chopped strawberries
- Toss castor sugar and egg white into a mixing bowl and beat, using an electric mixer thing, until it’s light and fluffy.
- Mash chopped strawberries, but not hectically. We’re not looking for strawberry juice.
- Whisk cream until fluffy and stiff.
- Fold everything - gently - together and then transfer into a one litre Tupperware situation.
- Freeze for a minimum of four hours or overnight.
You can replace strawberries with raspberries and even mango. I’ve tried it and they’re all yummo.